1. Collection and Use of Information
We only collect, use, share, store, or otherwise process your personal information when we have an appropriate basis. For example, we may process your personal information as necessary to provide services that are subject to terms you have accepted, such as our end user license agreements or service terms and conditions. We may process your personal information when necessary to comply with legal obligations or for purposes of pursuing legitimate interests, if doing so is consistent with your rights and appropriate to the context, such as providing services, addressing product performance, performing internal analytics. Additionally, we may, in certain cases, ask you for your consent for certain processing of your personal information.
We generally collect or receive information in three ways: (1) you voluntarily provide information to us, such as by creating an account, making purchases, or signing up for email alerts, (2) we collect information automatically, such as through cookies and other software, and (3) other parties, such as social networks, may provide information to us. Each of these methods is described in more detail below.
(1) Information You Voluntarily Choose to Provide
The personal information we collect from you will vary depending on the services you are using, the websites you are visiting, and how you access those services and websites. The information you provide to us may include your name, your display name, and your email address(es). If you choose to make a purchase, we will collect payment card information such as your card’s payment account number and expiration date. Sometimes we ask for your phone number, your postal address, your billing address, your date of birth, and your gender.
You may provide your personal information to us when you choose to use our website and online store. Because we change our offerings and features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with information also may change. The following are some examples of situations in which you may provide information to us:
- Creating an account to use our website and online services;
- Purchasing something from us or otherwise engaging in a transaction with us;
- Entering online competitions or registering for or participating in special events;
- Entering contests, participating in any of our promotions, or accepting any prizes from us;
- Signing up for email alerts or subscribing to receive other information from us;
- Completing a survey;
- Using a mobile device, such as a phone, to use our online services;
- Contacting us for any reason, such as by email, including for technical support or customer service.
(2) Information Collected Automatically When You Use Our Online Services
We collect some information automatically when you visit our websites or purchase online. If a combination of information that we collect does identify you as an individual, we will treat the combined information as personal information. We typically aggregate the data that we collect automatically and use it in statistical form to determine trends among groups of users, rather than using it to identify individuals.
We collect information automatically through technologies such as web browsers, cookies, log files, web beacons. We use the information for purposes such as modifying or improving features, managing advertising, addressing technical issues, preventing fraud or misuse of our services, and conducting data analytics. The type of information that we automatically collect may vary, but generally includes:
– Technical information about your computer, device, hardware, or software you use to access the Internet or our services, such as IP address or other transactional or identifier information for your device (such as device make and model, information about device operating systems and browsers, or other device or system related specifications);
– Usage information and statistics about your interaction with our website, which may include the URLs of our web pages that you have visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, and other usage statistics;
– The location of your device, such as may be derived from your device’s IP address;
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous
unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– Offline data from tradeshows
Please note that if certain features on our website are provided by third parties, those third parties may also use automated means of data collection and may record information about your use of our website or others’ websites over time. These features are subject to those third parties’ privacy notices and policies.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the order information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services for: Retargeting, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Pinterest Advertising, Facebook, Instagram, Google Optimize
- Product Recommendations
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We also use Device information for providing the best possible experience on our website(s) and for advertising and marketing targeting and retargeting purposes. Should you have any questions please email us and we’ll help you determine what information we have on you and remove it if necessary.
3. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information. For example, we use Omise to power our online payment — you can read more about how Omise uses your Personal Information here: https://www. https://www.omise.co/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. CHANGES OF PROVACY POLICIES
5. UPDATEING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on VIBESLAB website.
6. CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.